- Anyone can make an appointment at Spark Place! You will need a library card to use the space. It's free to use our equipment but we do charge for the consumable materials.
- Walk-in appointments may be available but are not guaranteed.
- Appointments can be made up to four weeks in advance and are scheduled in two hour sessions.
- There is a 15 minute grace period before appointments are released to others.
- We will shut down computers and equipment when an appointment ends and at closing.
Have additional questions or ready to book your appointment? Call the Spark Place staff at 937-736-7092.
What’s a Makerspace?
A makerspace is where you’ll find tools and technology for community members to share as they invent, build, and create.