Turn designs on paper into metal-backed buttons, keychains, or magnets.
A few of the things you can make:
- Name badges
- Campaign or cause magnets
- Birthday, bridal shower, or celebration buttons
- Personalized gift keychains
What we’ve got:
- American Button Machines 1″ Button Maker
- American Button Machines 1″ Graphic Paper Punch
- American Button Machines 2.25″ Button Maker
- American Button Machines 2.25″ Graphic Paper Punch
What you’ll need:
- Parts including pin, magnet, and keychain backs are available in Spark Place. Keychain backs are only available for 2.25″ buttons. (See price list.)
- You can print button designs at home or using the public computers and printers at Xenia Community Library. Photographs for buttons should be printed on regular copy paper, as photo paper is too thick for our button machines.
Our machines create 1″ and 2.25″ round buttons.