Friends support the library with activities such as:
- Hosting two fundraising book sales each year.
- Funding programming for children and adults, including Summer Reading programs, the Great Books Discussion Group, children’s book discussion groups, and passive programs.
- Providing staff appreciation gifts given by the branch and department heads.
- Purchasing materials and supplies for the Red Bud Garden Club to keep the library’s garden areas beautiful.
- $3 per year for individuals
- $5 per year for families
- $50 for a ten-year membership
- $100 for a lifetime membership
- President: Margie Perenic
- First Vice-President (Publicity): Debra Lamp
- Second Vice-President (Membership): Jeri Mohney
- Secretary: Cathy Scholz
- Treasurer: Bennie Kelley
Questions? Please contact:
Margie Perenic, President, at (937) 427-0371
"We are always working towards supporting the Beavercreek library in any way we can. We work hard and also have fun."