Join metal parts for repairs or new creations using our soldering irons.
A few of the things you can make:
- Repairs to broken electronics
- Soldering project kits
- Wire sculptures
What we’ve got:
- Aoyue 968A+ SMD Digital Hot Air Rework Station
- Hakko FX888D-23BY Digital Soldering Station
What you’ll need:
- Two different widths of 60/40 tin/lead solder are available in the makerspace.
- Eye protection is recommended when soldering, and we provide safety glasses you can borrow.
- You’ll need to bring the project or kit you want to solder.
200 – 480° C, suitable for electronics and electrical soldering