Print large, full-color images onto vinyl or paper. If you add cut lines to your design, the same machine can cut out items such as stickers and window decals.
A few of the things you can make:
- Event banners
- Removable wall and window signs
- Stickers in custom shapes
What we’ve got:
What you’ll need:
- A variety of printable vinyls and paper are available in Spark Place. (See price list.)
- Grommets, a grommet setting tool, and banner hem tape are available to prepare your banner for hanging. (See price list.)
- If you’re enlarging an image, please be sure to start with a high-resolution file to avoid pixelation in the final print.
- Adobe Illustrator is available in the makerspace. Illustrator is recommended for most vinyl printing designs, and must be used if you’d like to add cut lines to your project.
- Canva is an easy, web-based tool you can use to design your print pieces.
.PDF or .EPS
- Our 30″ wide vinyl has a maximum print width of about 28″.
- Our 54″ wide vinyl has a maximum print width of about 52″.