Print your design onto sublimation paper, then use heat to transfer it to a t-shirt, mug, or other specially-prepared object.
A few of the things you can make:
- Event t-shirts
- Photo mugs
- Personalized luggage tags
- Team hats
What we’ve got:
- Sawgrass Virtuoso SG800 Printer
- Geo Knight DK16 Clamshell Heat Press
- Geo Knight DK7 Cap Press
- Geo Knight DC Mug Press
What you’ll need:
- Mousepads, 15-ounce ceramic mugs, and metal bag tags are available in Spark Place. (See price list.)
- To transfer your design to a shirt, bring in a 100% polyester or a polyester-blend item. The more polyester in the fabric, the more vivid your image will be in the finished project. Your shirt must be a lighter color than the design you plan to transfer.
- You may bring in your own sublimation blanks—items specially produced for the sublimation process—to use with our heat presses.
- Spark Place’s sublimation paper and ink must be used for all projects. (See price list.)
.PDF or .JPG files are recommended
- The clamshell heat press will work with items up to 14″ × 16″.
- Sublimation paper for mugs is 9.5″ × 4″.