Welcome to Summer at Greene County Public Library
We are delighted to announce that on June 2, 2021 we were authorized by the Ohio Department of Health (ODH) to drop most of our COVID-19 protocols. Summer’s here, and we are headed back toward normal at the Library.
Here are some of the services we are returning to normal under the new ODH guidance:
- Spark Place, Bookmobile, Outreach, Resource Sharing, and Greene County Room will all resume full services and programming
- All public computers will be available
- Drinking fountains
- Toys, games, and puzzles
- Meeting rooms
- Study rooms
- In-person Programming
Continuing Our New Services That You Love
During the Pandemic, we launched a number of new services that we will keep due to popular demand, including:
- Curbside Service
- Home Collections
- Virtual programming when applicable
- COVID-19 Rapid Test distribution
- Take and Make kits
- Masks available for the public
- Improved air quality through needlepoint bipolar ionization system, air purifiers, improved filtration, and outdoor air when possible
- Hand sanitization stations
- Enhanced cleaning procedures
We remain focused on serving you well and safely, and working to make sure you have an amazing library experience.
Please be assured that we are poised to reinstate any safety measures that may be directed by Greene County Public Health or ODH.
We are excited to see you at the library!