With continued consultation from Greene County Public Health and the CDC, beginning Saturday, February 26, 2022 we are adjusting our safety protocols in response to Greene County's continuing improvement in case numbers.
- Masks & social distancing are no longer required for indoor library sponsored programs.
- Library sponsored programs that take place off library grounds will follow the protocols of the host facility.
- Library staff will continue to offer in-person and virtual programming for our patrons.
Since June 2020, we’ve added several services that we continue to offer due to popular demand, including:
- Curbside Services
- Home Collections
- Virtual programming when applicable
- Take and Make kits
For more information on these services, please visit the Your Library at Home page.
We also offer a host of safety measures to maintain as safe an environment as possible for our patrons and staff.
- COVID-19 Rapid Test distribution
- Masks available for the public
- Hand sanitization stations
- Improved air quality through needlepoint bipolar ionization system, air purifiers, improved filtration, and outdoor air when possible
- Enhanced cleaning procedures
We remain focused on serving you well and safely while working to make sure you continue to have an amazing library experience. Please be assured that we are poised to reinstate any additional safety measures that may be directed by Greene County Public Health or the Ohio Department of Health. If you have any questions concerning these protocols, please contact our Executive Director Karl Colón or Deputy Director Elizabeth Cusack through email, here, and select the Safety Protocols subject line.
We look forward to seeing you at the library!