All Greene County Public Library locations are offering curbside pickup during our regular hours. This service provides a convenient way for you to borrow your favorite books, movies, and music without leaving your vehicle.
How to Use Curbside Pickup
- Place a hold on the items you'd like to borrow using your online account or by calling your local library and speaking with a Reference Librarian.
- We'll let you know when the materials you've requested are ready.
- When you arrive at the library, pull into one of the designated curbside pickup parking spots. A walk-up station is available if you're on foot or riding a bicycle.
- Call the phone number on the curbside pickup sign. Please have your library card number ready.
- A staff member will deliver your library materials without person-to-person contact.