Borrow from this collection of more than forty-six million items from a group of Ohio schools and the State Library of Ohio with our interlibrary loan service.
- You may not check out or request more than 25 OhioLINK items at one time.
- Books may be borrowed from OhioLINK member libraries for 21 days. Books can be renewed up to 6 times as long as no other users are waiting for them.
- Media materials—audiobooks, DVDs, CDs, VHS tapes, and Playaways—may be borrowed from OhioLINK for 7 days. These items can be renewed up to 3 times as long as no other users are waiting for them.
- Fines for returningOhioLINK materials late are 50¢ per day, per item.
- If you lose or damage an OhioLINK item, you'll have to pay a $25 replacement fee.
- You're responsible for paying any fines for items you borrow using this service, even if your library card is considered "fine free" for other materials in our collection.