Borrow from this collection of more than forty-six million items from a group of Ohio schools and the State Library of Ohio with our interlibrary loan service.
Please try searching for the item you need in our catalog and SearchOhio before requesting it through OhioLINK.
- You may not check out or request more than 25 OhioLINK items at one time.
- Books may be borrowed from OhioLINK member libraries for 21 days. Books can be renewed up to 6 times as long as no other users are waiting for them.
- Media materials—audiobooks, DVDs, CDs, VHS tapes, and Playaways—may be borrowed from OhioLINK for 7 days. These items can be renewed up to 3 times as long as no other users are waiting for them.
- Fines for returningOhioLINK materials late are 50¢ per day, per item.
- If you lose or damage an OhioLINK item, you'll have to pay a $25 replacement fee.
- You're responsible for paying any fines for items you borrow using this service, even if your library card is considered "fine free" for other materials in our collection.