Borrow from library collections around the world with our interlibrary loan service.
Please try searching for the item you need in our catalog, SearchOhio, and OhioLINK before requesting it through WorldCat.
You may need to pay to borrow items through WorldCat. Delivery of your requested item may take up to four weeks.
- You may not check out or request more than 30 WorldCat items at one time.
- DVDs and videos may be borrowed from WorldCat for 7 days and cannot be renewed.
- Print materials borrowed from WorldCat can be renewed 1 time as long as no other users are waiting for them.
- Fines for returning WorldCat materials late are 50¢ per day, per item.
- If you lose or damage a WorldCat item, you'll have to pay a $20 replacement fee plus replacement costs charged by the library that owns the item.
- You're responsible for paying any fines for items you borrow using this service, even if your library card is considered "fine free" for other materials in our collection.