Locations with Meeting Rooms
Reserving a Meeting Room
- Use of the meeting room is free.
- The person reserving a meeting room must be at least 18 years of age. A reservation for a group of people under age 18 must be made by a supervising adult.
- Reservations for meeting room use are made in person or by phone at the library where the meetings will be held.
- Rooms must be reserved in advance of use.
- A group may have no more than two meetings scheduled at any library facility at a time.
- Groups may occasionally wish to reserve facilities for programs in a series. This may be possible with the approval of the head librarian.
- Tables and chairs are available for the group to set up.
- Each location has audio-visual equipment which must be requested at the time of scheduling. Groups must supply their own equipment operator.
Meeting Room Rules
Community groups whose purposes are non-profit, civic, cultural, or educational are encouraged to use the library meeting rooms for group meetings when the rooms are not being used for their primary purpose: library-related activities.
Meeting rooms may not be used for social activities, private parties, commercial purposes/endeavors, gatherings that advertise a product or service, or political campaign meetings.
Use of the meeting room may not be publicized in such a way as to imply library sponsorship of the group’s activities.
|Beavercreek||Meeting Room||25 standing|
|Cedarville||Meeting Room||36 with chairs|
|Fairborn||Meeting Room||75 standing|
|Xenia||1st Floor Meeting Room||297 standing, 130 with chairs, 59 with tables & chairs|
|Xenia||2nd Floor Meeting Room||49 with chairs, 26 with tables & chairs|
|Yellow Springs||Meeting Room||49 with chairs|