The Digital Downloads Collaboration online resource lets you borrow ebooks and digital audiobooks through Libby and OverDrive by using your Greene County Public Library card or an Instant Digital Card.
You can read or listen with your computer, or through the Libby app on a smartphone, ereader, or other mobile device.
Instant Digital Card
Don't have a Greene County Public Library card? No problem. It just takes a few seconds to sign up using your mobile number. How it works:
- You will see a prompt on the sign-in screen of the Libby app and on your library’s OverDrive website, giving the option to use your mobile phone number to access yourDigital Downloads Collaboration collection.
- Provide your name and mobile number.
- Your eligibility is verified.
- You will receive a one-time verification code via SMS to enter in the sign-in screen.
- Begin browsing and borrowing from your Digital Downloads Collaboration collection!
Using Your Computer's Web Browser
Borrow and use library ebooks and digital audiobooks in your web browser without downloading any special software!
When you browse our Digital Downloads Collaboration collection, just look for books available in the OverDrive Read or OverDrive Listen format.
Using the Libby App
The Libby app is the easiest way to begin using the Digital Downloads Collaboration on your smartphone or mobile device.
Download the Libby App
Need more information? Try visiting the OverDrive Help website.