Look up past auction prices for antiques, collectibles, and fine art.
Finance & Consumer Information
Boost your business knowledge by researching company and industry profiles, country and market research reports, and magazine articles.
Make better purchasing decisions with tests and reviews of a wide variety of products. Get advice on how to save money and improve your personal finances.
Visit Xenia Community Library to access information about grant programs and fundraising.
- Foundation Directory Online Professional: Find information about grants for nonprofit organizations.
- Foundation Grants to Individuals Online: Learn about programs that fund students, artists, researchers, and other individual grant seekers.
Gale Courses New!
Take a class with a professional instructor to strengthen your skills for work, school, or your favorite hobby. Courses are six weeks long, and a new session begins every month.
Take on a variety of home improvement and repair projects with with detailed, user-friendly guides.
Find information and tips about financial investments.
- Access is limited to two library users at a time.
- If you get a message that the site is in use, please try again later.
- Remember to end your session when finished.
Confidently map your future with tools including practice tests and information to research colleges and universities, tuition aid, career exploration, and more.