Boost your business knowledge by researching company and industry profiles, country and market research reports, and magazine articles.
Finance & Consumer Information
Make better purchasing decisions with tests and reviews of a wide variety of products. Get advice on how to save money and improve your personal finances.
Foundation Center Resources
Visit Xenia Community Library to access information about grant programs and fundraising.
- Foundation Directory Online Professional: Find information about grants for nonprofit organizations.
- Foundation Grants to Individuals Online: Learn about programs that fund students, artists, researchers, and other individual grant seekers.
Take a class with a professional instructor to strengthen your skills for work, school, or your favorite hobby. Courses are six weeks long, and a new session begins every month.
Take on a variety of home improvement and repair projects with detailed, user-friendly guides.
Find information and tips about financial investments.
- Access is limited to two library users at a time.
- If you get a message that the site is in use, please try again later.
- Remember to end your session when finished.