About Us

Library History

  • 1959: Beavercreek's library opens in rented quarters on Dayton Xenia Road. The library contains about 5,000 books.
  • 1974: Fay M. Bartley offers land for a new library building.
  • 1977: Plans for a new structure on Mrs. Bartley's donated land are approved.
  • 1979: The new Beavercreek library is dedicated. This library building is still in use today, although it was renovated in 2005 and again in 2016.

Photo Tour