Use your library card to download or stream movies, television shows, music, audiobooks, ebooks, and comics.
On–demand content can be enjoyed on your computer, tablet, phone, or Chromecast device with no waiting lists and no overdue fines. Get started with Hoopla.
Checkout Periods & Limits
- Movies, television shows, and videos: 3 days
- Music albums: 7 days
- Audiobooks, ebooks, and comics: 21 days
- Each cardholder may borrow up to 25 titles per month
- Register for an account on the Hoopla website or using the Hoopla app on your Apple iOS or Android device.
- Browse titles on your computer or mobile device or search for a specific title by clicking on the Search box.
- To borrow a title, click on the title’s icon and then click the Borrow button. Your borrowed titles can be found on the My Titles page for viewing or listening.