Borrow free ebooks, audiobooks, music, and videos from the OverDrive Digital Downloads website. Log in now to view all available titles in the library’s collection.
You will need a valid library card and free software for the computer or device on which you wish to use the downloaded items. See the links below to learn more.
Helpful Links & Resources
- OverDrive Help
Learn more about this service and find solutions to your problems.
- Ebook Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to common questions about library ebooks.
- Compatible Devices
View a list of ebook and audio devices that will work with OverDrive Digital Downloads.
- Kids Reading Room and Teen Reading Room
Limit your browsing to ebooks for younger readers.
Step-by-Step Downloading Guides
Learn how to download ebooks and audiobooks to your ereader, tablet, or mobile device.
- How to download to the OverDrive app (Apple, Android, Kindle Fire, and Nook Tablet)
- How to download to a computer
- How to download to a Kindle (E-Reader and Paperwhite)
- How to download to a Nook (Simple Touch and Glowlight)
- How to download to the Libby app (Apple, Android, Kindle Fire, and Nook Tablet)
Required Software & Apps
Adobe® Digital Editions
Required to download Adobe ebooks on your computer.
OverDrive Media Console
Required to download EPUB ebooks or OverDrive audiobooks on your mobile device (Android, iPhone, BlackBerry, etc.) Also used to download audiobooks to your computer.