The Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles has implemented a driver’s license reinstatement fee debt reduction and waiver program through July 31, 2019. The program is available for people who have had their driver's license or permit suspended for specific violations, and does not apply to commercial licenses or permits. For more information on whether you're eligible to have your driver's license reinstatement fees reduced or waived, visit the Ohio BMV website.
Fairborn Municipal Court
- 1148 Kauffman Avenue, Fairborn
- Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. through July 31, 2019
- 581 Ledbetter Road, Xenia
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. – noon through July 31, 2019
OhioMeansJobs staff will be available to provide the SNAP information needed for the waiver request.
Fairborn Community Library
- 1 East Main Street, Fairborn
- Saturday, May 11, 2019, from 10 a.m. – noon
Xenia Community Library
- 76 East Market Street, Xenia
- Saturday, June 8, 2019, from 10 a.m. – noon
Beavercreek Community Library
- 3618 Dayton-Xenia Road, Beavercreek
- Saturday, July 13, 2019, from 10 a.m. – noon
While government officials can't provide legal advice, they can help you access public information and understand the program's process. If you have questions, you may contact Fairborn Municipal Court Chief Probation Officer Dan Zwiesler at (937) 754-3110, extension 2.