FAQ's tagged with: password
Forget your PIN? Well, it happens.
We can assign you a new PIN or you can create a new PIN online.
How to Create a New PIN Online
- Visit the My Account page.
- Be sure to have your library card handy for your library card number.
- Click the Forgot your PIN? link
- Enter your last name and library card number in the form and click submit.
- Close the pop-up window and then check your email for a request to reset your PIN
- Click the link in the email
- Complete the form to reset your PIN
If you haven’t created a PIN yet, you can assign yourself one the first time you log into My Account. Just type in the PIN you want at the login screen. The computer will recognize that you didn’t have a PIN yet and will let you assign yourself a PIN. This only works the first time you get a PIN.