FAQ's tagged with: damaged
There is no charge for normal wear and tear or minor damage that doesn’t affect an item’s usefulness.
The charges for lost or damaged materials:
- Entire item or items owned by Greene County Public Library damaged beyond use: price from the item record, plus a $3 service charge.
- Lost or damaged Resource Sharing—OCLC/Worldcat items: $20 per item plus any
replacement charges levied by lending library.
- Lost or damaged Resource Sharing—SearchOhio & OhioLINK items: $25 per item.
- Lost booklets from CD, DVD or CD-ROM packages: $5.
- Lost or damaged bin for classroom collection or KEY kit: $5.
- Lost hanging bag from an audio-tape, CD-ROM or other material: $5.
- Lost video case, CD case, or audio cassette case: $5.
- Lost map from travel book: $5.
- Lost Leased audiobook or CD: $50.
- Lost tape or CD from a multi-part, unabridged audiobook: $10 per tape or disk.
- Lost tape or CD from a multi-part, abridged audiobook: Cost of the entire item, plus
the $3 service charge.
- Lost tape or CD from a multi-part work: Cost of the entire item, plus the $3 service
Public Policy Manual
Download our Public Policy Manual for complete details on all library policies.