FAQ's tagged with: borrow history
You have the option to save a list of all the items you have checked out in the past. To activate the reading history feature, you must “opt in.” A list of all of the items that you check out after that point will be saved within My Account. (Items that are checked out through SearchOhio or OhioLINK will not appear in this list.)
To opt in to your reading history:
- Log in to My Account
- Click on My Reading History
- Click on Opt In to save your reading history
To remove one or more items from your reading history:
- Click in the box for each item in the Mark column.
- Click Delete Marked.
- Or click Delete All to delete your entire reading history.
(If you click Delete All or Opt Out, you will lose all of your reading history and will have no way to access that information again.)
To receive your reading history list in an email:
- Click Export Reading History
- Enter a valid email address
- Click Submit